China HHS
Join HHStudy Be HHStudent


Apply now
HHS Scholarship

Embassy Links

HHS Center will guide inbound applicants with the visa process. There are currently no special governmental provisions for a visa for cultural exchange programs like HHS China program, so upon completion of the application process, HHS will issue an official invitation letter allowing the applicant to apply for an F visa for entry into China. This type of visa is granted for visitors who are invited to China to do business, culture exchanges, short-term advanced studies or internships. For more information on the application process for an F visa, please visit the Chinese Embassy website for your home country. Please gather all the materials listed on the page before applying at your local embassy. For your reference, some embassies are linked below. We apologize if your country is not listed.